Hueco Mundo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hueco Mundo

Espada.Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OS@M@ screenshots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OS@M@

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 02:41

OS@M@ screenshots Shot0014fk3
By ilias_pats at 2008-08-20
OS@M@ screenshots Scoreso5
OS@M@ screenshots Osmwz1
OS@M@ screenshots Shot0045ip6
By Ilias_Pats at 2008-08-20
Back to top Go down
{Espada}GRIMMJOW
Admin
{Espada}GRIMMJOW

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 02:45

nice scores m8!
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.omgforum.net

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 06:40

you fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Back to top Go down
Bob
Arrancar
Bob

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 14:58

First of all these screenshots are before summer cause you are not Code anymore nor archangel WAR
Secondly,even if you posted screenshots from these days you can turn off cheats before you make the screenshot
btw gg
Back to top Go down
OS@M@

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 18:23

why are you so suspicious?im playing 3 years, i have definately much more expierience in that game from you. And i think that this "shit" must END. if you want you can spec me whenever you want and you will find out that my kills are results of strategy and skill (you must also know that cod2 has a very useful surround system....so use your ears to track your enemy). And even if code "are no more" im still the same person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OS@M@ screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS@M@ screenshots   OS@M@ screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS@M@ screenshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hueco Mundo :: General Category :: Screenshots-
Jump to: